Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 18

Nothing much to blog today. Had IS lecture and follow by BPE lecture. As usual, Andy, Chin Xiang, Julian and I went to eat together. It seems like four of us are always together especially during lunch. We had lunch at the canteen selling Halal food.

After lunch, Julian and I brought our bedsheets and clothes down for laundry services. I was told that it costs RMB 11.50 but the lady charged us RMB 15 as we got too many things to wash. Upon returning back to our room, china xiang, julian and I went down to Mr Puah's room for another round of laundry service haha.

While both of them are resting in the room, I went out to play basketball with my ECE friends. Exercise haha. Tomorrow will be another round of tour/journey to the 3 gorges. Hope it will be fun and beneficial for me. 24 more days to go before I get things done properly with no regrets. Tough especially when there is shopping to be done and projects to do haha.

No comments: